Thursday, July 9, 2009

Joseph is 4 months!

I don't know why, but 4 months seems like a milestone to me. Although, developmentally speaking there was a much NICER change at 3 months. We've been having some cognitive dissonance here in the Domer household as Joseph works on his next big leap in thinking and moving. It's manifested itself in a multitude of ways:

- more frequent night wakings
- goofed up naps
- inability to sleep on his own
- clingy and unable to be put down during playtime
- general grouchiness

Sounds like fun, eh? But he is doing some new fun things, too. He figured out how to eat his toes today (SO CUTE!), can stand for long periods of time with me just holding his hands, and eats sushi. Oh wait, that last one is me. Yum.

I'll upload some pictures of toe-eating and standing tomorrow, but here are some pics of him in his jumperoo to tide you over.




1 comments:

Mark, Kendra, and Evan July 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Congrats on reaching the 4-month mark! I've been reading your blog for awhile. I found it from the mothering.com forums--I was in the same due date club as you. My little Evan (born March 30th) has a very similiar list as Joseph, especially the increased night wakings! Argh!

Your blog is great! I enjoy reading it very much. :)

Best wishes,
Kendra

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP