Friday, December 31, 2010

FO: Christmas Stocking #4

Auntie Debbie came to town for the holidays (more on that later), and even though I denied her request for a stocking of her own at first, I couldn't follow through on my grinchy ways. :) So she got her very own fair isle stocking! And ironically it's the only one that I finished 100% with lining... maybe that'll be next years' Christmas deadline project.

I was very sly and woke up at 5am to come out and put it on the mantle so that she wouldn't know and it'd be a surprise on Christmas morning. It worked - she was so sleepy that she didn't notice when I asked her to turn on the fire place, or for the first 20 minutes we were all out there! I had to ask her if she liked her surprise on the mantle before she realized!

Deb's stocking

The fantastic foursome!

3 comments:

Kim December 31, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

You don't have an etsy shop... do you??

Jen December 31, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

LOL - no... I knit too slowly. I don't think anyone would want to pay $200 for my handiwork. :)

Kim December 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Yeah, and I guess you wouldn't want to get paid $1 an hour either. Makes sense! If you get any faster or can do anything simpler, let me know :) I have 11 months to wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP