Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FO: Fetching Fingerless Gloves

I've been holding off posting these until they arrived in Japan and onto the arms of my dearest friend, Teresa. They arrived today, so without further adieu:

Fetching Fingerless Gloves - perfect for keeping your arms and hands warm while typing, knitting, writing, or, in Teresa's case, studying hard for the New York bar exam.

I didn't intend it, but it turned out to be a gratuitous ring shot.
Oh the days of wedding planning.
Now instead of paper crafts there are plastic toys in the background!

I did not care for the afterthought thumb - I think it's a bit wonky looking, especially when not on a hand. I think I'd prefer one that relies separating the thumb stitches and creating a cast on edge to reconnect to the main tube.

1 comments:

Brandi February 5, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

I would LOVE a pair of these. Want to make one for me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP