Friday, November 20, 2009

FO: Joseph's Longies!

FINALLY! Well, it only took a month, but sometimes my "big" projects seem to take forever.

If you are on ravelry, the pattern info is here. For all you non cloth diaperers, once I prep these, they will be a diaper cover for Joseph. I love reducing one step in dressing him! They look ridiculously long because I built in extra length to fold the top over and roll up the legs so that it'd grow with him. I hope they fit him!

Next up: A couple of toddler hats for my friend Dawn's two kids!

1 comments:

Jamie November 20, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Those look great! I really need to learn how to make them. I have some woolies coming in the mail and am very anxious to try them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP