Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Elmo Indoctrination

Joseph has a lot of books. A lot. Like probably at least as many as we have in total if you don't include my cookbooks. And of all of them, which book gets the squeals and laughs?

My First Trip to the Farm - Starring Elmo.

That's right, somehow Elmo can get into the minds of 3 month olds. No television commercials (or heck, let's be honest: even comprehension) needed.

Whoever invented Elmo was a freaking genius.

ETA: apparently, Elmo was invented by Kevin Clash, who plays Elmo on Sesame Street, in 1985.

4 comments:

Mary Beth June 10, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Evan loves Elmo!

Unknown June 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

so....are you saying I shouldn't buy him more books? :-\

Jen June 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

"so....are you saying I shouldn't buy him more books? :-\"

no, i was bragging about how learned he will be, actually. :)

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

ok good. I didn't know what I was going to do with myself! We should make an inventory for him so I can add smart to his collection.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP