Thursday, May 13, 2010

On. Off. On. Off. On. Off

Joseph learned how to work the light switch today! It was really cute. He fipped it on and off about, oh 50 times before I got bored/tired of holding onto him.

Other fun stuff:

He rarely eats books anymore! It's so nice to let him play with them finally, instead of monitoring him to make sure he doesn't choke on cardboard.

I gave him a big sticker today. Absolutely hilarious. He thought it was pretty amusing when it stuck to everything. I thought he'd freak out after a while of it being stuck to his hands, but he thought it was great!

Sleep is improving! T.J. is my hero - he's been doing the night time job since last FRIDAY. Wow. I've slept 6 hours straight every night since then, and I feel like a new woman. I've made breakfast two days in a row, now (pancakes and bacon, eggs and toast), and I'm trying to get stuff organized around here.

Joseph got another hair cut. He looks very dashing. I will post pictures soon. Now it's time for me to shower and get ready for knit night!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP