Friday, October 3, 2008

18w update!

Since I'm totally frustrated with work, I thought I'd check in.

DomerBaby is doing well... I think I felt it kick this morning! But, my digestive system has, to put it delicately, begun to slow down, so I guess it could be some weird rumblings? Very frustrating that it's not more obvious yet.

I'm experiencing more pregnancy symptoms now. I jump out of bed sometime during each night due to painful leg cramping, only to get back in and realize that I have to use the bathroom. Out I go again. The other night I woke up every hour and a half trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in! Don't worry though, T.J. sleeps right through it all! Ha.

I'm getting quite large. I may be the biggest pregnant lady ever by the end of all this! I'm up about 12 lbs now. As T.J. said when I told him my latest weight: HOLY COW!

Um, bad choice of words, dear. For his part, he has lost some weight and now weighs 16+ lbs LESS than me. I'm pretty sure that's grounds for buying me flowers. Feel free to email him to let him know. Hehe.

3 comments:

Unknown October 3, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

haha. I will be sure to let him know that. And I'm pretty sure that gaining 12lbs is hardly in the HOLY COW range :-P You people.

You should try some fiber.

Teresa October 4, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Poor baby! I think you should have to post more belly pictures so we can decide for ourselves if you are in "biggest pregnant lady" country.

Unknown October 4, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

yeah, yeah, belly pictures!!!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP