Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think I'm in love

With a yoga instructor. Today I was browsing online at yoga classes in Atlanta (I love being done with taxes) and saw that a particular studio was hosting a free intro class tonight! So I went and had a lovely time. As soon as the women leading opened her mouth, I thought, WOW - this lady should be a doula. Her voice is so soothing!

After the class, I told her that, and she got all excited and said "I AM a doula!" So I told her about our planned home birth, and we talked about that for about 10 min. I love her. I want her at my birth. I hope she isn't booked!

So I'll be starting prenatal yoga next week, and I'm SUPER excited! Cross your fingers that she can be our doula!

PS. More on what a doula is later. I have LOTS to tell you all now that busy season is over!

2 comments:

Unknown October 15, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

I can't wait to hear more! And...although I shouldn't be surprised you'd be into yoga now that you're all granola, you just never struck me as the yoga type :-)

kati_girl October 16, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

YAY for yoga and for doulas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP