Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just checking in

Everything is going great - DomerBaby is getting bigger! I've been feeling wonderful, and I get to feel kicks daily. T.J. is pretty bummed that he can't feel yet, but at least our ultrasound is this Thursday (!) so he'll get to see the baby up close and personal then.

T.J. started traveling for work again. He went to Philadelphia last week and will be going the next couple of weeks, but he's coming home for the day for our appointment. Yey! Then his plan is to stay up there and hang out with his brother, Jake, for the weekend. So he'll be gone for quite a while this time. We are really not used to it anymore - not big fans of the travel!

If you needed another reason to love cloth diapers, here it is - a ruffle butt diaper! If DomerBaby is a girl, we are so getting one!

4 comments:

Unknown October 13, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Ruffle butt is my favorite :-D

Grandma Pat October 13, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

I agree, here here for ruffle butt!

MeeMaw October 14, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

testing

MeeMaw October 15, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Hi Jen,

Loved the frilly panties, I used to have quite a few pair like that for my Pat !!!!!!!! But I think you two are having a boy !!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP