Sunday, October 26, 2008

Months, weeks, trimesters... Huh?

Generally, when people ask me how far along, I tell them in weeks. I usually am greeted with a blank stare, as people are clearly unable to do the math (I don't blame them, months don't fit neatly into 4 week increments). So, for your knowledge, I've created a chart that (I think) gets all the months/weeks/tri's correct.

For example, I'm currently 21w2d pregnant, so I'm in the 2nd trimester, and I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy.

Holy cow! I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy! That is insanity. We better get our act together, eh?

In other news, I tried again to get the sewing machine up and running. The sewing specialty store that we bought the machine from sold me the wrong bobbins. After a mini-tantrum, T.J. calmed me down and ordered the correct bobbins online. I will be returning all the overpriced stuff I bought there when I return the bobbins. I'm still grouchy over it.

1 comments:

Grandma Debbie October 27, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Jenny behave.

WOW I thought you were kinda big.

You should have that much baby.

Ya for baby fat.

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP