Monday, November 10, 2008

Alaska Made!

One of my great friends, Emily, sent us a baby care package that we received today!

Emily lives in Alaska, and she sent us some awesome Alaska-wear, including some adorable onesies with brown bear and moose, tiny socks to keep baby warm, a froggie outfit, and of course a pair of carharts! DomerBaby will be all set for playing outside!
We love all the cute things she sent for DomerBaby, but especially the hand-knit sweater!

Emily is the person who taught me to knit. She's much more talented than me, though - I never graduated from hats and scarves. Haha. I'm glad I know so many talented artistans

Hopefully we'll be able to bring DomerBaby up to visit Alaska sooner than later, but luckily we'll get to see Emily and her husband Kyle next August at another dear friend, Taylor's wedding!









2 comments:

Grandma Pat November 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

The clothes are so adorable! And I just love the hand knitted sweater, please Jen, don't iron them, hahaha...Love ya!

Emily Kornelis November 11, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Hey! Glad that you liked them :) I had much fun making the sweater and picking out the other goodies. Can't wait to see you guys in August!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP