Friday, November 21, 2008

We're sick today

Poor DomerBaby, even though I know it's ok in there, I still feel bad that I'm sick. I have some sort of stomach bug, but I think it's pretty much run its course. It started last night, and I have to say that I'm getting pretty wimpy being home by myself "with the baby". I had just read lots of stuff about pre-term labor, and since it was my tummy hurting so much - it even seemed to hurt more in waves - I have to admit I was a tiny bit scared that I was going into labor [insert eye-roll here]. It wasn't until the light of day that I realized 2 of my coworkers had already had a stomach bug. Duh. Didn't help last night when I was crying alone in bed wondering what I should do. I'm so silly.

T.J. and I get to enjoy a relaxing weekend at home. I'm planning to do some knitting or sewing, and I have to plan our Thanksgiving meal! We're having some people over for dinner on Thanksgiving, so It's time to get ready. The holidays tend to sneak up on me here because the weather doesn't change very fast... it doesn't feel like it's time yet! Of course, we're speeding towards when we get to meet DomerBaby, so I'm not complaining about time passing quickly.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP