Monday, April 13, 2009

Joseph is 5 weeks old!

We took him to the pediatritian today for his 1 month check-up, and here are his stats:

Weight: 9lb 12.5oz (42%)
Height: 22.5" (76%)
Head circumference: (20%)

So we have a long skinny baby with a bitty head... I'd say he's the spitting image of T.J.! ::giggle:: The percentiles are basically only used to see if he continues to grow at a similar pace. So if we went next month and he was only 20% for weight, the doc would be concerned because he wasn't following his own growth curve. I'm happy to see that he's in "normal" ranges for weight and height - it means that he's eating plenty and I'm doing my job there.

In other news, we totally messed up with our insurance and it turns out that they don't take the insurance we had him on in March. So we need to switch it going forward. Not a problem, but we're paying the price ($450) for overlooking this. Oh well. As anyone who knows me can attest, I don't learn inexpensive lessons!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP