Monday, April 6, 2009

Smugmug RSS Feeds

In case you are wondering, all of our pictures are now being put onto our smugmug pages:

http://domerbaby.smugmug.com

If you have RSS subscriptions (like through Google Reader), you can get automatic updates by scrolling to the bottom of that page above, and clicking on "available feeds" next to little orange RSS button.

Once you click that, you can choose either "Recent Galleries" or "Recent Photos". I highly recommend choosing the gallery option, or you'll get an update for every photo we upload. I'll try not to go back and add new photos to existing galleries if I can help it.

If you don't have/don't want to use the RSS feeds, but what to be notified when there is an update, leave a comment to this post or email me at jenmonn at gmail dot com and I will add you to a listserve and I'll update you when new photos are added.

Happy looking!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP