Monday, August 24, 2009

It's getting, well, FUN around here!

Not sure if we're turning a developmental corner, or if I'm just giddy from our 3 hour nap on Sunday, but today was just plain FUN with Joseph!

We played in the morning, he napped while I cleaned (in the Ergo on my back!), then we went to our play date and did some errands. All normal stuff. And tonight he hung out while I made myself some dinner, he had a bath, and off to bed.

All day though he was just cheerful and content! Every time I popped into view he'd giggle a little, and he just seemed to be enjoying my company today. Like I was novel or something. Usually it's hard for me to get a rise out of him.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I wanted to document this in case it's another turning point!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 25, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I love your blog. I've looked at it before but decided to follow because, well, I think you're pretty swell. I am probably doing the exact opposite of parenting as you but I wish I were more like you, if that makes any sense. So many things that you're doing were what I wanted to achieve and failed miserably at. Sucks but there's always next time, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP