Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Breastfeeding Feat!

I have conquered the "nurse in sling" phenomenon that had so far eluded me. I used the Ergo, but I'm not splitting hairs! I think he just needed to get a little older and steadier.

I managed to nurse and grocery shop at the same time today! And nobody even knew. ;) I admit, it did slow me down quite a bit - we're not used to nursing while walking - but I think this could make life even easier! Perhaps we'll be pros by the time we hit the Minnesota State Fair next week!

In other news, I made my own taco seasoning today! This is not difficult stuff - everyone should do it! We're getting ripped off with those tiny packets.

3 comments:

One Artist a Day August 19, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Literally 1 minute ago I just e-mailed my breastfeeding consultant to ask her to show me how to do this. Do you think it is impossible with a one month old?

Teresa August 20, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Dude - you rock.

Jen August 20, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Shannon, I think it's definitely possible with a one-month old if you are using a cradle hold with a sling or moby (or even the ergo w/ the infant insert). Joseph hated those positions - he only wanted to be upright - so it just didn't seem to work that well for me. Of course, I didn't try very hard, either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP