Monday, June 6, 2011

20 Week Appointment

Well, I'm 19w4d, but let's not split hairs, shall we?

I had my appointment with the midwife at the doctor's office today. She's very friendly and kind to Joseph. I don't have any desire to deliver with her, but she is good about listening to my concerns and doesn't make me feel like a weird-o like the doctors there do, so that's something.

I gained 5 pounds this month, bringing the grand total to only 11! I guess that's the benefit of starting this pregnancy at a higher weight? I thought for sure that I was going to have gained 10lb this time to make up for my slow early gains.

My blood pressure is zombie-low, so she said just to make sure that I eat frequently. OK, since you said so. ;) Guess they don't know about my appetite! Joseph and I went and had Chick-Fil-A for lunch to be on the safe side.

The baby's heart rate looked fine and I'm measuring right on, so looks like DomerBaby2 is right on track! We have our 20 week anatomy scan on Wednesday - we ARE planning to find out if it's a boy or a girl, so I guess I'll have a big update in a couple of days!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP