Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's a....

Girl!

66% of my voters were right. Wow, you guys should play the lottery!

Of course we're thrilled (we would have been either way). I thought it was a girl, so it didn't really feel like a "surprise". I do have to say that having done it both ways, it was much more exciting to wait till the end. However, now perhaps DB2 will get some nice hand knits to wear made by Mama. :)

And no, we don't have a name picked out. We probably won't decide for sure until she's born and we get to see her. Can't get set on Neveah and then wish we'd picked Gertrude, right? ;)

3 comments:

mskimmi June 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Congrats!! I voted girl, just because I thought it would be fun to have one of each :)

The Good Wife June 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

Congrats Jen! Nevaeh is a beautiful name. ;)

Brandi June 8, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

Yay!!! Congrat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP