Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Adventures from the Poop Deck

Way back in April when Auntie Debbie came to visit, she taught Joseph to tell me that he pooped (I think so she could get his smelly self away from her). Ever since then, he's been doing his thing in his pants and then (usually) coming to tell us that he pooped almost immediately. It's been great - much less mess when he's not sitting down and squishing it in his pants.

Today, he started to grunt and then said "Mama, poop" so I asked if he wanted to go put his poop in the potty. He ran toward the bathroom and when I checked (I fully expected a full diaper) he hadn't gone yet! So I put him on the toilet and told him to push it out, AND HE DID! Then he promptly asked to read a book. Just like a man - why can't they read AFTER the get off the toilet?

I hope this is the start of a beautiful friendship between him and the toilet. It'd really rock my world.

1 comments:

Teresa June 7, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

good job auntie debbie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP