Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Home Chicago

Yesterday I received 4 of the 7 books I ordered - all baby related, of course. Should give me lots to do on our flight to Chicago! We've got a wedding Saturday night, but on Friday we're heading to South Bend so we can tailgate on Saturday morning for the first ND game.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only pregnant lady who would suggest traveling an extra 2 hours to go drink water at a tailgate all morning surrounded by drunk guys, only to turn around and hustle back to a wedding in Chicago that afternoon!

We're excited to hang out with Teresa before she leaves for Japan on Monday for 2 years. ::cry:: We also get to see Taylor, the Becher's, and of course all the drunk guys and their wives/girlfriends/kids, not to mention one gorgeous bride! Should be a fun weekend.

Unfortunately, DomerBaby is still in hiding, so I don't think s/he'll be making an appearance in the form of a cute pregnant belly. I guess that's partly good, since I need my dress to fit on Saturday night!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP