Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I love them, I hate them

I'd say I'm about 50% in maternity clothing now. I have sort of a love/hate relationship with them, especially the jeans.

It's great that they don't dig into my burgeoning belly, but I don't really like how they start falling down if I so much as take a step or bend over.

Now, my work pants, I do love them. It's sort of like wearing stretch pants to work every day. And when I eat too much at lunch (not that I'd ever do that...) I do not suffer for a couple hours afterwards. Unfortunately I only have one pair at this time.

Another bonus is that maternity shirts make you look more pregnant, which is fun and exciting for me.

I've got a few more maternity things today that I purchased from my favorite cloth diaper forum, but it's hard for me to pull the trigger to buy pants online. I might hit up the consignment store again this weekend, as it's getting boring to rotate 3 pairs of pants (only 2 left that still fit - eek!

Of course, I also got some ADORABLE stuff for DomerBaby - the pictures on the right are a little preview. More is yet to come when my shipment arrives!

3 comments:

Unknown September 9, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Isn't there a belly band or something like that to help keep pants up? Or suspenders? hehehe.

Just order some pants! Jeez...order them cheap from like JCP or something. I say its more important to have pants than to go nuts trying not to buy new clothes for your pregnancy.

Grandma Debbie September 9, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Oh my a shipment of baby stuff
from ND

Jen September 9, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Deb - I will get pants, hold your horses :)

Mom - it's actually not even from ND... I got it off of that diaperswappers website! I have a ND jacket and booties coming, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP