Monday, September 22, 2008

Cravings!

Up until now I haven't really had any "cravings"... and I hesitated to call this a craving either, but T.J. went to the store 3 times this weekend to buy me more fresh-cut fruit, and I spent over $30 on fresh fruit at the grocery store yesterday, so perhaps it really is "my first craving".

I'm pleased it's such a healthy one!

Of course... I have been hitting the potato chips hard, too...

I've been feeling great physically and mentally. I finally hit the 10lb mark on the scale this morning. It doesn't feel too bad though... if I average 1lb per week from here on out, I'll gain a total of 34. The general recommendation is 25-35 pounds, so I'll just eek in there.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP