Friday, September 26, 2008

Hot Date!

We hit 17 weeks today... time seems to be flying. I've been feeling great. The tiredness seems to have lifted, I haven't fallen asleep on the couch at all this week! I'm sure T.J. is very happy about that one. I'm difficult to wake up off the couch (I take after my papa).

I've been hard at work on another knitting project, I hope it turns out! I can't wait to show everyone - but it might be a while yet. It's a much larger project than I'm used to!

Not really baby related, but T.J. and I are headed to a fancy schmancy restaurant for dinner tonight at Bluepointe Restaurant. It's kind of an Asian fusion place... I'm looking forward to some Thai food. Yum! I think the baby likes Thai food already.

2 comments:

Grandma Pat September 26, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Hope you had a fun "date". Looked at the menu.... Where's the Big Macs and fries, supersized???

Lauren September 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

So, um, I looked at the online menu for Bluepointe. Next time you go, call me - mmmmkay? I'll WALK from Grand Rapids if I have to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP