Sunday, March 22, 2009

Big Day!

We gave Joseph his very first bath in his little tub today! He seemed to like it reasonably well. At least, he didn't cry after we got the temperature right, so that's something. He is absolutely adorable in his little towel.

This evening I left the boys at home to run to the grocery store! I was gone exactly one hour, but that was plenty. T.J. did great with Joseph of course - apparently he didn't sleep at all, but T.J. knows how to handle him. It was nice to not have to worry about him for a little while, and my arms got a rest.

I also tried to take "newborn" photos of Joseph today, but I'm afraid I was too late. He's already "uncurled" and woke up immediately when I tried to position him. Darn it! But we got some cute shots regardless.

My parents arrive on Monday from Minnesota, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear from us for a while!

5 comments:

Unknown March 23, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

these pictures are too cute! xxx

MeeMaw March 23, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

He is precious !!! Enjoy your parents visit, I'm sure they will love him.

Grandma Pat March 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Pat March 23, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Can't wait to see him...Way too adorable... Have a super time with Grandma Debbie and Grandpap Dave!

Kristen, Randy, Samuel Janiczek March 29, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

I love the new pictures of Joseph! He is a real cutie. :-)The wrap you commented on from my blog is called the SleepyWrap. I got it on a suggestion from a women in my breastfeeding support group and I love it! Samuel loves it too. The sooner you can start a baby in a wrap the better. We got it online on the Co. website. Do a coupon search if you are going to buy one because you can get a discount. It is a great purchase! We tried a few others and this one is the best by far. Have fun with your beautiful boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP