Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Everyone is getting antsy

I just have to say that you are all out of control. You are starting to make me antsy, too! Behave!

Just kidding - sort of. Anyway, please know that I'm sure I'll be blabbing everywhere when I do go into labor, so it's unlikely that you *won't* know that a baby is coming before it happens!

Remember, the watched pot never boils.

For what it's worth, there isn't anything that leads me to believe I'll be in labor soon. Just a few Braxton-Hicks contractions (normal and nothing exciting), though the baby feels like it's getting a little lower!

2 comments:

Emily Kornelis March 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

I am still pulling for tomorrow! I would love another birthday buddy :)

Renee March 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

any contrax yet? kidding. enjoy these last few days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP