Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Update

No new pictures, sorry! I overdid things yesterday and put myself on bed rest today, so Joseph and I have been just chilling in bed, eating and sleeping! I'm feeling better, just following orders from the midwife and taking it easy. It was good timing, as Joseph seems to be going through his first growth spurt and eating every hour or so.

T.J. has been busy at work, so Joseph and I have been on our own all day and most of the night this week, which can get sort of trying. Poor T.J. has it even worse though, at least I can get a little rest in the afternoons when Joseph takes his "big" (1.5 hr) nap. His project wraps up at the end of next week, so hopefully after that he'll get a break and get to come home at a more normal hour.

This weekend I'm going to try and take some fancy newborn photos of Joseph and get to work on birth announcements, so look for cute pictures galore soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP