Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Great Diaper De-Stash

After nearly 3 years of cloth diapering, I'm ready to streamline my stash for ease of use.  That means getting rid of a LOT of diapers that we've either outgrown or just don't reach for in the pile.  All of my diapers have had a purpose, and I've liked almost every one at one time or another, but now that I'm diapering two kids, I just want my diapers to feel "decluttered".

So, I'm getting rid of everything but my pockets.  Whoa!

Before I post them on diaperswappers.com (great place to buy used diapers, by the way), I figured I'd post them here in case anyone is interested.  I will probably try and sun them before I take photos... but I don't know when we might get a sunny day next here in the great (muddy) North.

Here's my list, if you'd like more info on them, email me jenmonn at gmail dot com and I'll take pics and such.  Prices include shipping so long as you're getting at least $20 worth of diapers.

6 comments:

Emily January 17, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

Ack! The picture/list didn't load! Depending on what you've got, I could be interested!

Jen January 17, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

stupid mac... lemme try again. shoot me an email and i can send it to you as an excel spreadsheet.

Emily January 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

I would like all of the gmd orange pfs and 11 of the GUC Kissaluvs :)

Jen January 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM  

Emily, send me an email at jenmonn at gmail dot com - your email is not visible on blogger.

Kim January 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

Oh my goodness I can't believe how many diapers you have!!!

One Artist a Day January 20, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

any of your excellent condition I can sell at my store- Whimsy Market.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP