Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quick Notes

I'm feeling overwhelmed by how backlogged I am, so I'm just gonna try and move forward.  That might mean just a little info about what is happening in our lives for now, rather than well thought out posts.  As it is, I'm typing this at 12:30am with a baby crooked in my arm nursing!

Highlights of the last few days:

- Joseph went to school the last 2 days w/o tears!
- Nora (inadvertently) rolled from her belly to her back today.  It was a complete accident on her part, but it was really cool!  She was unfazed.  Joseph thought it was HILARIOUS and couldn't stop laughing. I was amused and grabbed the video camera in case it happened again (no such luck)
- Joseph is singing a ton (Santa Clause is Coming to Town is his fav, but he's learning and repeating new songs from school, as well as the Thomas intro).  Nora is babbling and cooing a lot now.  So sweet!

In a hand-knit from Tante Teresa, who she cannot WAIT to meet in person!




This look?  I DIE



Joseph looking older and more in need of a haircut every.single.day.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP