Monday, January 16, 2012

There's a tear, in my... sippy cup

Oh, the tears.  Before Nora was born, I worried that her cries would upset Joseph.  They do every once in a while, especially in the car.  The much more likely scenario, lately, has been Nora crying because Joseph is!

Is there a more helpless feeling than a mom trying to comfort 2 small children? :P  Yes, I'm sure there are many, but good grief - that is not an easy task.  The tried and true boob-in-mouth technique for an infant is much harder to pull off when you are trying to snuggle an almost 3-year-old at the same time!

Given Joseph's new penchant for being "sad" and on the brink of tears with anything ranging from being awake to having to walk out the door, I'm sure I'll get used to this new challenge, too!

1 comments:

Emily January 17, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

dual crying is the worst, but in all honesty, I've kind of learned to tune it out and just continue about our business :) Its next to impossible to soothe two babies at once!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP