Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back from Pittsburgh!

I got home late last night, and T.J. went straight to the frozen tundra - I mean Des Moines. We had a great time visiting with family and friends, and I had a shower there! Everyone was so generous, we were completely overwhelmed by all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts we received. Unfortunately I don't have pictures to show you yet. I'm sure I'll get some soon!

Pittsburgh is my new favorite place, because everyone was so complimentary. It was just what my hormonal self needed. Even a woman at the airport looked at me, did this double-take/hesitation thing, and said "You look beautiful!" (did she read my blog post from last week??? hehe). Other gems included "You can't tell you are pregnant from the back" and "You look fabulous/amazing". Tell me more, tell me more! Hahaha. So my ego is nice and big, probably until I step on the scale tomorrow after a weekend of indulgence!

Oh, and when we flew in to Pittsburgh it was snowing, and it looked so lovely for the party on Saturday. Everything melted by Monday, but we were so happy to see snow. It made it feel much more like Christmas.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP