Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I ordered our birth kit!

It's a small step, but I'm excited nonetheless. There are all sorts of supplies that you need to birth at home... just little things like peri boddles, gauze sponges, something called "surgilube", a cord clamp, foot-printer, etc. The midwife will deliver the birthing tub around 36 weeks when we do our home visit. Hopefully my nesting urge will kick in before that so our house isn't a disaster!

Tomorrow is my 28 week appointment. I don't think there will be anything very interesting. Most likely I'll get scolded for eating too much candy (I blame my coworkers - they relentlessly bring in chocolate) and we'll find out which way the baby is lying. I'll also get a copy of my bloodwork from last time, so we'll see if there is anything interesting there.

I'm still confused about which way it is, but it's about 90% on the right side of my belly! I wonder what's so distasteful about the left side. Weird kid. The kicks have been in the middle/right of my belly lately, so I'm pretty baffled.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP