Thursday, December 4, 2008

Officially in the 3rd Trimester!!!

We're coming down the final stretch, people! How freaking exciting is that???

latest and greatest from the womb:

1) I am almost positive that DomerBaby has turned from being transverse (laying sideways cradled in my pelvis) to the head-down position. I'm getting kicked up higher now. This is great, as generally babies move into the head-down by 28 weeks. We'll see if it stays put though - it's still doing acrobats in there it seems!

2) Holy heartburn! This is the other reason I think s/he flipped. The last 3 days I've had horrid heartburn at night. It must have realized how much more room there is that way, since it can kick my stomach into my throat.

3) I think the nesting stage is beginning. I've been fantasizing about throwing all our stuff out to make room for the baby. (Don't tell T.J.)

1 comments:

MeeMaw December 4, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Hi Jen,

I don't think you will make it til March 6, I figure by the last pix you sent you will probably deliver late in Feb, but I could be wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP