Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mover and Shaker

Baby has been INSANELY active the last couple of days. Because of my dedication to the blog, you lucky readers can enjoy the effects on my belly! This required serious dedication - I had to sit in my rocking chair with my camera and watch the belly. And you all know how I hate to be in my chair. I mean, I only spend like 3 hours a day in it. [Edit: Nevermind T.J.'s golfing discussion going on the background! It was almost 70 here today, so he went golfing!]

So, here's the baby rolling from left to right. There is a kick about 5 seconds in, and then the baby does this roll thing towards the right side. I have to breathe still, so you just have to deal with that!



The second one is also a big roll from left to right. Don't ask me how it is always going from left to right - it is. I *think* it's just it's leg, but who knows. This baby keeps me guessing. This one has some little kicks early on, but the big action starts about 15 seconds into it:




The last one is a big swift kick on my right side. Baby gets me at about 10 seconds I think:



Hopefully you find this as fun to watch I do. We're having lots of fun watching the baby grow!

3 comments:

Grandma Debbie December 21, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

that was really fun.
Love xoxoxoxoxo Mom

Melissa December 21, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Wow! That is so neat! Thanks for posting Jen!

Jocelyn December 21, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

That is so amazing! Thanks for posting it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP