Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Isn't it ironic?

I've grown out of 99% of my non-maternity clothes (though this doesn't mean I don't attempt wearing them now and again), and I've started growing out of some of my maternity stuff shirts. But today I put on one of T.J.'s dress shirts to go under a sweater, and it fits. For real. It buttons all the way, and doesn't pull.

I find this particularly strange because as you all know, T.J. is ridiculously skinny. So thin that I weighed more than him BEFORE I got pregnant. Did I mention that he's about eight inches taller than me? And I'm not (usually) a heavyweight myself.

Is this some sort of cruel fashion joke? Slim men's clothes fit pregnant women, but maternity clothes do not? Ladies, I think we're being scammed.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP