Monday, December 8, 2008

The brain is going

I am no longer capable of making simple decisions, like whether or not to go to the grocery store, or what size envelopes to use for Christmas cards.

Thank goodness I have people who can help me! LOL

In other news, the baby seems to have gone back to being transverse. It seems much more uncomfortable for baby though - I keep getting these "pushes" - they aren't jabs, more like the baby is trying in vain to stretch out and get some room. I try to tell it that if it flips back to head down it'll have plenty of room - but alas, it is ignoring mama.

I got 2 diaper covers in the mail today!

I got this bummi snap:


And this motherease air flow:


I keep accidentally buying plain white ones, even though I keep saying I'm going to get cute ones. Oops! I need to redouble my cuteness efforts for DomerBaby. I just can't pass up the deals!

1 comments:

BabySimo December 13, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

I loved these ones! But yeah- you have to get cute pictures next time. It makes changing a diaper a lot more fun and they're just so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP