Monday, December 29, 2008

Oooh, got more baby stuff today!

I received the diapers I posted about a couple weeks ago - and they are so cute! I showed them to T.J., and he was able to tell right away that they were "different" from the fitted diapers we have so far. So impressed. I was showing him how you put an insert in the pocket part, and he got all excited and said we should get ShamWow towels to stuff with! So funny. It's actually a great idea, though I've heard that microfiber can be hold onto odors, making natural fibers like hemp or bamboo a better choice. He was so excited though, that maybe we'll get some.

We also bought some adorable organic things (I know, I know, but they were ON SALE):

Organic bumble bee soft teether:

Organic veggie crate clutch/teething toys:

T.J. has already named all the veggies. We have Mikey the Mushroom, Cathy the Carrot, Randy the Radish, and Billy the Bean. He is very angry that I posted the names he made up - but I can't help it. It makes me all mushy when he gets involved!

And last but not least, the organic Moby Wrap! I got to see one in action last weekend when I saw my friend Kat and her adorable baby Marion. Marion hung out in it for the better part of 3 hours while we chatted in Starbucks, smiling, sleeping, and barely a cry when she was sleepy! I'm sold! You can wear it a million different ways, I can't wait to try it with a baby!


So, no more baby purchases till after the shower, I promise! Haha

1 comments:

Laura December 31, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Funny, last weekend my husband and I were walking through the mall and there was a set up for a live version of the Sham-WOW infomercial. He made the exact same comment- We could use those in diapers!
Maybe it's a guy thing? LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP