Tuesday, December 2, 2008

By the Numbers

Although I weigh myself every few days, I haven't paid too much attention except to raise my eyebrows periodically and report it to you all. After last month's appointments, when both of my midwives raised *their* eyebrows, I've been trying to eat healthier. Being done with tax season is helping a lot, too. So tonight I did the numbers, and they very odd. Just goes to show that everyone gains differently:

Month 1: +0.0
Month 2: +5.5
Month 3: +1.0
Month 4: +5.0
Month 5: +9.5
Month 6: +2.0

And I'm pleased to report that instead of ice cream and cranberry sauce for breakfast, I had an english muffin and an apple!

Fun pregnancy fact of the day: my belly now hits my legs when I go up stairs!

Fun Georgia fact of the day: Senatorial republican candidate campaigned yesterday with Sarah Palin. Democratic candidate campaigned with (rapper) Ludacris.
1) I'm not sure who to take less seriously
2) as Auntie Debbie pointed out, it's ironic that Sarah Palin is ludicrous.

2 comments:

Grandma Pat December 2, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Aunt Debbie is mighty smart!!!

Elisa B December 2, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

I think I am going to have a month 5 like you did. :) I'll find out on Friday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP