Friday, February 6, 2009

Holy cow! 4 weeks to go!

Can you believe it??? 36 weeks is another "milestone" in my head. We are now one month from our due date!!! Insanity, I tell you.

I had a prenatal appointment at the hospital midwives office today. I saw a brand new midwife - she just graduated. She seemed very nice and knowledgeable. She took quite a bit of time with me answering questions and chatting about my pregnancy. The fundal heigh measure is still right on track, so that's good. I think I surprised her because she was able to hear the baby's heart rate right away just with her stethoscope. They are so used to the doppler, that she wasn't sure she'd be able to get it. Luckily I can point out right where Charlotte gets a good tone, so she had no problems at all!

My blood pressure was nice and low today, 110/70, so I feel that my risk of HELLP remains low. Yey! We redid the bloodwork to see if my platelets were still falling, so I'll find that out on Monday.

Cute baby item of the day: Baby legs! I bought a couple pairs on clearance at Target the other day, and I plan to make a couple of pairs this weekend with some cheap knee-highs I picked up.

Here's a pair I bought:



And here is one reason why they are great - no need to remove for diaper changes!


And no, this doesn't make legwarmers OK for adults. Sorry Deb.

1 comments:

Unknown February 6, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Whatevah. Just you wait. Maybe I'll show up rocking leg warmers when I come see domerbaby....or next winter. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP