Thursday, May 21, 2009

The 2 hour nap

Wow - Joseph and I had a big day today. He went to see my friend (and Doula) Laura today while I went to visit a very dear friend who had her baby at 22 weeks. Her son, Ethan, sadly passed away at birth. Any thoughts and prayers for her and her family are much appreciated.

It was very good to see her, and good for Joseph to see Laura, I think. We stayed at Laura's until 3 after I got back, and then stopped at the grocer before heading home. Poor Joseph was exhausted! I guess I was, too, because I fell asleep shortly after him (around 5) and just woke up at 7:30! He is still out like a light.

Don't tell T.J., but I'm pretty sure that I get way more sleep than him.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP