Friday, May 22, 2009

Addendum: The FOUR hour nap

Actually, closer to 4 and a half I think! That's how long Joseph slept last night (before bed). Wow. And he was reasonable and stayed in bed this morning until 7:30am!

I think it's really amusing that I now think 7:30 is reasonable. We were such bums in the morning before Joseph! Of course, we haven't stayed up until 2am in a while either. Haha!

T.J. is off today and Monday, so it should be a nice weekend. He'll be golfing today and Sunday, so hopefully it'll help take his mind off the awful project at work. I have a "field trip" tomorrow morning for my photography class, and besides that just cooking and cleaning. Joseph says he plans to eat, sleep, and play.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP