Saturday, September 12, 2009

Almost a Snaggletooth

I created this post on Friday night meaning to post it on Sunday. However - things have developed so I have to move it up. Here's the post from Friday:

Joseph has been getting a tooth for a couple of weeks now (the tip popped through in Minnesota). That one is 2 from the center on the bottom. It's still just a little white dot. But on Thursday it looked like his gums were getting thin in front, and sure enough on Friday there was a little white dot on one of his bottom front teeth! Poor dear - it does seem to be bothering him. I gave him some baby orajel on Thursday when we were out taking pictures, but I think I lost it outside. Oops. I gave him some tylenol on Friday and that seemed to help, too. At least it helped him sleep - he took a 2.5 hour nap on my back. Yey for the Ergo! It wasn't nearly as awful as that sounds due to my great carrier. I'm considering getting him Hyland Teething Tablets... anyone have experience with those? Since there are a few teeth popping through, we're enjoying the last of the gummy smiles. How sad!

And here is the photo I took before bed tonight! I didn't actually circle the first little nub, but you can see it (it's the white dot on his gums right near his upper lip on the left side.

PS. Baby teeth are RAZOR sharp. Ouch!

My baby has a tooth!

1 comments:

Lulu September 14, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Teething tablets are wonderful. They dissolve almost instantly in a little one's mouth, too. I highly recommend them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP