Friday, September 18, 2009

A day at the aquarium

I'm sorry. I forgot my camera.

::dodges tomatoes::

OK, now that I got that out of the way! Don't worry, dear readers (aka grandmas) we will be returning many times now that I bought an annual pass! Yey! I have to use it lots this winter in case we move next spring (I know - you don't even believe us when we say that anymore, do you?).

I think Joseph liked it pretty well - there is lots to look at. It was annoying to have the stroller. Maybe next time I will leave it... but then I need to carry the diaper bag AND Joseph which can be cumbersome. If only I had the babyhawk with pocket. I wonder if the pocket can hold 5 diapers, wipes, wetbag, changing pad, water bottle, snack... hmm. Perhaps this is not the job for my luscious babyhawk. Not that I don't NEED it.

I'll have to work on logistics - or just bring the BOB again. Regardless, it's a fun time! And for all my Atlanta peeps and visitors, I'm going to buy a guest pass, so for a mere $10 (just until I've paid for the pass) you are welcome to come with me. $16 savings!

2 comments:

Shauna September 18, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

I have a babyhawk with a pocket and I think I could only get 1 or 2 CDs in there...but you do still need one!

Grandma Pat September 19, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Consider tomatoes thrown!!!!! hahaha... Can't wait for the next bunch of pics... Loved the video clips, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP