Thursday, September 10, 2009

MWAC: 6 month portraits

Today Joseph and I went down to our local park for some photos to celebrate his reaching the ripe old age of 6 months. I know it's considered obligatory to get professional photography, but when you are a MWAC like me, who needs them?! Ok, so I'm not exactly and MWAC in the sense that I don't charge and I just photograph my own child. I just think the example sentence in that entry is hilarious!

Anyway, I'm still going through all 547 photos (eek!) but here are a few - or 12 - of my favorites so far. They are all straight from the camera - no editing!


4 comments:

Jen September 10, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Oh, I forgot to mention that he was kind of grumpy... I think his bottom two teeth are pushing up - I can see *something* through his gums. Poor baby. So that's why he's not smiling a lot.

Michelle September 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

So cute Jen! He is just adorable.

Kim September 11, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

How adorable! And what great pics! What kind of camera do you have? (or is it more about the photographer than it is the camera?)

Jen September 11, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

We have the Nikon D40 - I just use the kit lens (18-55mm). It's definitely the camera, but I did take a class to be able to USE it off of auto mode. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP