Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jenny Homemaker

I've been on a "homemaking" tear lately at home! In the last few weeks I've made:

pudding
gravy
alfredo sauce
chicken noodle soup

All 100% from scratch and even modified from original recipes! And I have to reiterate that the this chicken stock has completely rocked my world. I honestly have never tasted ANYTHING more delicious. Including dairy queen. I'm not kidding. I seriously considered sending some soup overnight to my dad, my culinary mentor, just to show him how good it really is and force him to make it himself.

On top of that, I've been knitting up a storm trying to get a sweater made in time for Joseph's baptism. After spending way too much on his gown, I didn't want to plunk down more money for a sweater - besides, now he has something "special" from me.

Here is the WIP (work in progress):
I'm actually even further along now - this was from a couple of days ago.

Now if only my homemaking rampage would extend to house cleaning... Hmm.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP