Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Joseph is 6 months old today!

I can't believe it! Time really does fly.

As I mentioned before, things really changed this past week. He is turning into this amazing child! He is getting so big and tall, and starting to do fun things.

Yesterday I said that I thought he was a long way from hands and knees, but then he tried to prove me wrong - I think he's starting to get his bum a tiny bit up in the air. Yikes!

He also is mastering the mama sound. Still not sure if he means me, but it was REALLY cute yesterday when I put him to to sleep for a nap in his cosleeper - he was calling out mama mama mama when he started getting tired. Who can resist that? Not me, so I went back in and patted his back...

AND HE FELL ASLEEP! Without nursing! Without Daddy! This is a big thing for us.

Really, he's just become such a joy in the last couple of weeks. Even though he slept like crap last night and bit me (::tear::) in our sleep. Poor child got a rude awakening from that one.

So, we're half-way to one. And we're still alive. And (mostly) sane! He really is the best baby - and cute, too!

Happy half-birthday, Joseph!

1 comments:

Grandma Pat September 9, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR JOSEPHHHHHHHHH
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!
Love ya bunches,
Grandma and Grandpap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP