Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Because I don't have to choose!

I took a bunch of pictures of Joseph today after his nap. The lighting was awesome, and I got some great shots of his eyes (and old-man expressions, of course). I couldn't decide which ones I should delete, then I thought, what the heck, I don't have to delete any!

I did delete the obvious duds, but I have a hard time narrowing his pictures down! I'm sure if/when DomerBabyII comes along s/he'll be spiteful of the hundreds of photos Joseph has. Such is life.

Anyway here are a few, but the rest are on the smugmug page (link at the top of the blog)





4 comments:

Whitney September 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

How could you choose?!? They're all so cute. Especially the second one - look at those eyes!

Grandma Pat September 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeeMaw September 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

That's our beautiful baby boy !!!! Great pix Jen, loved #2.

Melissa September 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Those are great Jen!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP