Friday, December 18, 2009

Ahem. I'm going on a date.

Well, actually we're going to T.J.'s work Christmas party. But it'll involve a shower, hair drier, makeup, and clothes that aren't specifically engineered for nursing!

This is our first date night since Joseph arrived.

::dodges tomatoes::

Don't give us a hard time about taking so long to do it - we are ready now (and we weren't before) and that's what matters.

Hopefully Joseph does well with my friend Whitney. I'm more worried about her than him! Haha.

1 comments:

Michelle December 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Don't sweat it. I didn't go on my first baby-free date with my husband until my daughter was a few weeks over a year old.
Since then, I've only been on one other.
Its all me. I am not convinced anyone else in the world can put her to bed.
(MLvK)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP