Friday, December 18, 2009

Scratch that.

Joseph woke with a fever today. And after us both being sick and not sleeping for 5 days now, I'm not feeling so hot, either. So no date for us. Boo.

Even worse, I didn't get to go to my mom's group cookie exchange. Sometimes doing the right thing stinks so bad! But I wouldn't wish this on any of my mom friends. Luckily one of the girls was able to come and pick up my contribution (7 dozen cookies!) and said she'd bring me back a good mix. So there is a little silver lining.

Hopefully we'll turn things around in the next day or so! I really want to go to a holiday party we've been invited to on Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown December 18, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Hope you guys feel better soon.

MeeMaw December 18, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Hope you two get well soon!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP