Sunday, December 20, 2009

Miracle on My Street

He is real, he is! He's not just a nice old man with whiskers.

I got my Christmas wish last night. Joseph slept 4 and a half hours straight! Then he woke up, ate, and went back to bed for another 3 and a half hours.

IN HIS CRIB

That is 8 hours with just a feeding in between!!!!! (and !!!)

::cabbage patch::

Oh I needed that rest. I was considering booking a one-way ticket to Mexico yesterday! Well, maybe not. But we did consider trying to bribe my mom to come down and take care of us. Hehe.

And he's feeling much better today - no fever since yesterday morning. He still has a cough, but the doctor said that'll last a few weeks. It's not bothering him very much.

3 comments:

Lauren December 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

that.is.AMAZING. good for you guys!

Grandma Pat December 20, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Ahhhhh, sleep, nothing better! So glad you guys got some...

MeeMaw December 20, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

So happy everyone is on the mend !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP