Sunday, December 13, 2009

Joseph and Lily

I watched a friend's baby for a couple hours the other day and it was so fun! She makes Joseph seem like such a "big boy". Scary!

Rachel dropped Lily off while Joseph was asleep, so when he woke up I brought her in with me to get him. He looked at her and got a HUGE grin on his face! I put her on the bed to hang with him and he was just all smiles and giggles immediately. He usually needs a few minutes to get the grumpies out when he wakes up, so it was spectacular.

He woke up just as I was going to feed her, so I put him on the floor with his toys and sat down with her in the boppy to give her the bottle. I thought he might be jealous seeing me feed another baby in "his" position, but he just thought it was the best thing ever. Smiling and giggling like crazy. She ate for about 25 minutes, and he was completely fine the whole time. Amazing.

Here are some photos of them "playing" together after her bottle:

Hanging out at the play gym
Utter concentration on the task at hand
See, Lily? This is how you eat the gym!
Dont' let him too close - did you see those teeth?
Aw, Joseph is such a big boy!

1 comments:

babysimo December 14, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Yeah! Maybe this is a good sign of what a big brother he would make! I swear that Siriana is even easier to be with once Helen arrived and that Helen is easier than Siri when Siri was a newborn. I think it is because they entertain each-other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP